When it comes to non-standard casinos and gambling playgrounds like WTFSkins, the very first question that appears concerns the ways to deposit and withdraw money. What is more, the service itself seems to keep things up to itself and does not tell newbies much. However, it is not time to fall into despair, as you are reading this post.
Here, you will learn about a way to start depositing at the service, how to upgrade a skin, how to get it back, and what are the possible pitfalls. Furthermore, you will learn whether the service is legit or not and if there is an option to deposit and play for cash.
Which Skins Can I Deposit on WTFSkins?
It appears that the service works with the games produced and managed by the Valve company. There is no wonder, as the service is connected to your Steam account, and the CS:GO, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2 games are the projects developed more than others. At least, these are the only games with developed skin markets. What is more, when you hear the phrase ”I’ve got a new skin,” it will probably concern these games. So, here is what you can exchange and get in the sphere:
– CS:GO – both gear and skins for the weapons are available at the moment. It is possible to get them through your Steam account, Steam Trade URL, or through the Waxpeer. The integration with this skin market seems to be the most popular variant, as the ground has more than 3,000 skins deposited at the moment.
– Dota 2 skins are possible for the exchange through the Stream API. However, there are no options available at the moment.
– Team Fortress 2 gear is represented by keys to the in-game crates. They are also available through the Steam API. There is a considerable number of keys available, so there’s a chance to get something new in this relatively old game.
As you can see, the situation with Dota 2 is a bit frustrating. However, the service is suitable enough to find a CS:GO account.
Attach a Steam Account and Make a Deposit
The registration in the service is straightforward. Get your referral link or a WTFSkins affiliate promo code and proceed to the service. The code can be used later in the site section called Free. On the site, confirm that you are over 18 years old and agree with the terms and conditions.
In the Profile section, you will be able to see the history of your exchanges only. There is no option to edit an account, but you can exit it when you finish your session.
Two buttons, “Deposit” and “Withdraw,” will appear in the upper-right corner of the main page. Press the first one to see the depositing options. In a nutshell, they can be arranged in the following categories:
- Skins from CS:GO, Dota 2, and TF2. They are available through the P2P Steam API, the trader URL (the service guides you how to get your URL), or the Waxpeer in case of CS:GO skins.
- Bank cards. All cards that belong to VISA and MasterCard should work. Be sure to have an option for Internet purchases.
- The electronic wallets are represented with Skrill, Paypal, GameMoney, G2A, PayOp, and Kinguin. These are the fastest ways with the maximal depositing limits.
- Furthermore, you can make a replenishment with Bitcoin.
- It is possible to purchase a gift code ($250 maximally).
While the fiat and cryptocurrencies operate with exact values (the exchange rate of the inner currency of gems equals $1 for one gem), the CS:GO skins are estimated by their price and float value. You can learn about it on the other exchange platforms or at WTFSkins directly. The service has been reported to have relatively big fees for depositing. The exact sum differs depending on the chosen method.
How to Withdraw Winnings?
You will get the inner currency to play the games. When you want to withdraw your money, you can gain access to the market of available skins. There, you can select something you like. Note that withdrawals are available only in the form of skins. The service does not make money transfers. For a withdrawal, select the skin you like and get the service your Steam API or trader’s URL. In the case of CS:GO, the Waxpeer account is available.
Note that there is a peculiarity in withdrawing a deposited CS:GO skin. When you deposit your skin, its float value registers its quality. You will get a skin of the same quality for an exchange. However, it does not mean that all the stickers and signs on your skin will remain the same. The float value can be higher or lower than the original skin has, but the quality will remain on the same level.
WTFSkins is a highly specialized online casino. It operates with the players and provides them with the corresponding services. Though you can withdraw winnings only in skins, it does not mean that you cannot get real money through the other exchange services. Everything depends on you, so why not give the system a try.